Is my wife cheating? Check the Cell Phone Records First
|July 6, 2011||Posted by maneatsdivorce under When to Divorce|
First, after you read this, don’t be obvious about anything you do or learn here. This is for men only and it’s real… sadly from experience. If after reading this, you know or think your wife is cheating on you, you should start taking steps to protect yourself, you may want to do an online investigation. Or, if you are looking for a more thorough set of instructions, click here.
In today’s world, cellphones rule. First, the only people I know that don’t use cellphones are my parents, and even they do use cellphones. And, as we all know, texting is the latest craze, none of this is new.
So, here we go, how you can tell if your wife is cheating on you and using the cellphone.
First place to check is your online statement. There are only two real places to check of course which is phone calls and text messages. Let’s start with phone calls.
How to review your cell phone statement to see if your wife is cheating
Checking the phone logs
- Print out 2 months of statements.
- Think about the times when you are away from your wife. Is it while you are at work, gym, out with friends, etc.
- Focus on numbers called during these times.
- Circle all of the numbers during these times and look at the times. Are the conversations long, short, etc.
- You may think of eliminating a neighbors number, but don’t. Anyone is up for grabs at this point,
- Now that you have the numbers, see if there is a progression between months. For example, if there are more calls and longer conversations in the latest month.
- These are your primary targets.
- If you decide to call the numbers, make sure you call from either her phone or if you have a house phone, use that one. Using a familiar number to whoever you call will prevent any suspicion that you as the husband are checking in. Don’t use your work number as the other guy may call back. You definitely don’t want to take that call at work.
- Now that you have a list of numbers, let’s compare it to text messages.
Checking the text messages
This is probably the most important area to check. Why you ask? Because you will never ever hear the conversation and misinterpret it and you can always delete your conversations to cover your tracks. So, let’s get started.
- On the statements, again circle the duplicate numbers.
- Look for conversations. A typical, meet me somewhere conversation will spread within a half hour range of conversations and may be sporadic.
- Look for conversations that have many back and forth of texting. Check the times.
- Next, look to see if there are more conversations going from month to month. If the number of text messages increases then she is becoming more comfortable.
- Now, compare these numbers to those in the phone conversations, focus on these. However, I would pay MORE attention to text messages.
Next steps, “Who is on the other end of that phone number?”
Don’t immediately start calling the number, you have one more step. You must take your wife’s phone and check her contacts. Do it when she is in the shower, out in the yard, bathing the kids. Just make sure she doesn’t know you are checking it.
Read the article, “Is Your Wife Cheating? Check Her Cell Phone”